Confession Time***I NEED HELP SO BE NICE***:)

kevphill
on 2/1/07 12:33 am, edited 2/1/07 12:42 am - MI
The restrictive element of your SX is changing and so will the bypass part of it. I posted a couple of days ago to someone that the SX is temporary and it is only a grace period for us to learn how to eat. I can't find it anymore so here goes.. You have to decide for yourself what to do and not do. Your SX is only going to work for a while then your body adapts. I look at what you ate and it's not so much quantity as much as quality. You said it when you ppointed out what was bad. The steak isn't a problem. The bears were.  You are smart enough to know to get the SX and the help and you are smart enough to make the right choices. Make your mind up to do it and just do it. Don't beat yourself up over it One more thing. Look at the profiles of people who answer you. See if they are on top of the game or not and make your choices as to whom you will follow advice from. I've seen a lot of posers since I started and I used them as examples of what not to do. Look for ideas on the right track. kp
"Go sell crazy somewhere else; we're all stocked up here."
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1473 views