nikki050 · 58 replies · 1338 views
Ridiculed in public
shining_starre · 46 replies · 2317 views
Rushing
magoo1017 · 46 replies · 1487 views

Caffine Free Diet Tea...Do they Exist??

Cathy Norys
on 3/6/08 2:45 pm
Just wondering if there is a Caffine Free Diet Tea out there that we can drink? I am always looking at the arizona ice tea or things like that but can't find anything that says Caffine Free...Can anyone help? Thanks, Cathy

Kathy T.
on 3/6/08 2:52 pm - Rosedale, MD
RNY on 12/05/07 with
Nestea makes a powdered one. I don't really care for it because it doesn't have Splenda, I think it has nutrasweet. But, it's not that bad.
Hugs!
Kathy
Charlie
on 3/6/08 2:53 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
Why not just make your own.  Buy some decaf tea bags and some Splenda....brew up a pitcher full, keep in the fridge....pour into a bottle to take with you.  Simple.  And waaaaaaaaay less $$. Hugs Charlie

~*~Nixie~*~
on 3/6/08 2:57 pm - Grayson, KY
I agree with Charlie. I make sun tea and add Splenda and lemons to mine. I can drink a whole quart or more a day. And only costs a few bucks to make many batches.

026eea83.gif Nixiefae picture by nixiesena

Click my fairy to find me on Facebook

Cathy Norys
on 3/6/08 3:06 pm
Thanks for your replys. I'm not really a tea drinker but do like the foo foo teas like peach and rasberry but can't find caffeine free. I will try making my own though and see how it comes out. Thanks again, Cathy

~*~Nixie~*~
on 3/6/08 3:30 pm - Grayson, KY
You can flavor your tea with fruit juice or use Sugar Free DaVinci syrups. You can get them at Walmart and Kroger. I like the raspberry syrup in my SF hot cocoa.

026eea83.gif Nixiefae picture by nixiesena

Click my fairy to find me on Facebook

Laurie S.
on 3/6/08 3:09 pm - Tomball, TX
If you look in the grocery store, Bigelow, Celestial Seasonings, and TAZO have some flavored teas that are great, and you can just sweeten them to taste.   Just look for Decaf.  My favorites are the TAZO Passion Fruit tea, Bigelow Pomegranate Pizazz tea, and the Celestial Seasonings decaf sampler packs.    They taste great, even unsweetened. Hope you like!

My Blog: http://www.gastricgirl.com -- the aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware...henry miller    
kathylovesred
on 3/6/08 4:08 pm - Helena, MT
Snapple has at least one type of fufu diet tea..............

Kathy!
(Pre-op: 5'2", 292/277/148-Highest/at WLS/Current)
kathylovesredsmallcard.jpg picture by lynnca1972
Let God's presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom 
to sing, dance, praise, and love.  It is there for each and every one of us.

phyxias
on 3/6/08 4:10 pm - Augusta, GA
crystal light has the white tea with natural blueberry flavor in the single serving little things that you put in your bottled water.  Those are really good.  I got so addicted to those when i was preop that now I hardly drink them but they are really good.  They also now have some green teas and the other day I picked up a new flavor called "red tea" with mandarin orange flavor.  It's ok.  Really just test out some of the crystal light singles, seems like there's a new flavor every week.
oh_c_cardm-1.gif picture by fyxias
OnlyMe
on 3/6/08 4:46 pm - Near the Zoo, WI

Are some of the Crystal Light tea's caffeine free?  If so which ones?

phyxias
on 3/6/08 5:47 pm - Augusta, GA
The white tea with blueberry says that it is 99% caffeine free.
oh_c_cardm-1.gif picture by fyxias
Cheryl M.
on 3/6/08 7:29 pm - Morganville, NJ
Arizona has Decaf Green Tea.  I've only seen it in Gallon containers.  It's hard to find.  Sometimes the grocery has it, sometimes they don't.  It's really good.  Crystal Light also has decaf iced tea with lemon.  It's a little strong for me.  I water it down a bit.

CHERYL   HW/SW/CW/GW  335/308/158/170
 42 YRS OLD   5'9"

djr906
on 3/6/08 10:04 pm
Hi Cathy, I buy 2 different brands of iced tea. Walmart sells one made by Swiss..it's both diet and caffein free with lemon. I don't know if you have Turkey Hill's there, but they also sell one that is diet and caffein free with lemon. It's great cold but it's even good as a hot tea. I just nuke it. Walmart sells the Swiss brand in gal. containers. Turkey Hill's is in half gals.  Hope this is some help. Donna