So confused! What do you guys think?
ipray · 46 replies · 941 views
Ridiculed in public
shining_starre · 46 replies · 2369 views

Meditation of the Day

Toxic Vapors
AKA~Voluptuous...

on 3/19/08 6:09 am - New Castle, PA
Meditation of the Day "By listening to the inner self and following one's instincts and intuitions a person may be guided to safety." --Dr. A.C. Ross (Ehanamani), LAKOTA Be still and know. The Medicine Wheel teaches the four directions of inner power-not personal power, but the power of God. These four directions are emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual. As our emotions get too far our of control, we simultaneously create an equivalent mental picture, our physical body fills with stress and tension, and we become spiritually confused. When we experience these uptight feelings, the best thing to do is mentally pause, slow down our thinking, breathe slowly, or pray and ask the spirits to help. Only when we approach the stillness of the mind do we get access to our spiritual guidance system. To be guided, let your mind be still. Creator, today, let me reside in Your stillness.

RondaL_byLizzyL.gif
Life is not the breath's you take. It's the moments that takes your breath away.

Amanda S.
on 3/19/08 6:45 am - shelley, ID
I really enjoy these posts. Thank you for taking the time to do them. :)

Amanda
260/241/134/200
highest/preop/lowest/current

Toxic Vapors
AKA~Voluptuous...

on 3/19/08 6:49 am - New Castle, PA
I am glad someone finds them enjoyable I love them myself and just like to share you never know who it might reach out to and insire them..  Hope you and yours have a bright blessed day ..

RondaL_byLizzyL.gif
Life is not the breath's you take. It's the moments that takes your breath away.

Lady Bugg
on 3/19/08 7:38 am - West Chester, OH
I like them too. I don't always post a response but I do read them.
Toxic Vapors
AKA~Voluptuous...

on 3/19/08 8:52 am - New Castle, PA
I am glad at least they get read and I do get personal responds on how it inspires and helps others when having a bad day .. Hope your having a bright blessed day..

RondaL_byLizzyL.gif