FREE excess skin removal

brandy9776
on 2/7/14 9:28 am - Rural Retreat , VA
meshragh16
on 3/3/14 12:57 am

How and where do you apply , I don't gave any insurance to cover this excess skin removal

meshragh16
on 3/3/14 1:31 am

Need help to apply for skin donation

meshragh16
on 3/3/14 1:33 am

Please give me some info how to apply for excess skin removal

gl_champion
on 8/5/14 6:13 am

I called about having my skin removed today and was put in touch with a phone number from a lady at UT Southwestern in Dallas to call. I left a message for them to call me. I did not know this was a option. But was told it would be at no cost to me if I'm willing to donate. I told her I'm big on that because we donated my fathers organs when he died and would be more than glad to do so. I have her name and number and the number that I was put on touch with and will call until I get a hold of someone. Did you ever find out something about this? 

MsBatt
on 8/6/14 1:59 am
On August 5, 2014 at 1:13 PM Pacific Time, gl_champion wrote:

I called about having my skin removed today and was put in touch with a phone number from a lady at UT Southwestern in Dallas to call. I left a message for them to call me. I did not know this was a option. But was told it would be at no cost to me if I'm willing to donate. I told her I'm big on that because we donated my fathers organs when he died and would be more than glad to do so. I have her name and number and the number that I was put on touch with and will call until I get a hold of someone. Did you ever find out something about this? 

If you get the name and number for ANYONE willing to remove your excess skin FOR FREE for ANY reason, please start a NEW thread about it.

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/14 4:10 pm - sammamish, WA

Hi,

Did you ever get the infor to this? I hope the answer is yes, I am so desperate!

Please have good news!!

Isis

tereasajones
on 12/3/14 3:55 am

Please let me know ive really need skin removal off my legs butt. Thanks tee

kimmie_r
on 6/3/15 12:54 pm

I found a site and I was reading it, it said you have to wait 12-18 months to make sure things are healed and you had lost 100 lbs or at your goal weight

And there is a place place you can contact

And fill out a form, below is the place. I'm going to check it outtoo

Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 6/3/15 6:02 pm - OH

No medical facility wants, nor can they use, skin that is stretched out.  They need healthy skin with normal elasticity.

I am not sure what you are looking at that mentions waiting 12-18 months, etc... Everything I see on their website is talking about cadaver donations.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active