My sister is set to pass away any day now. My dr wants my gallbladder out as soon as we can, which is Friday. I need to get down to see my sister or at least go to her service. So, yeah, I HAVE to go!! I wish I could wait a couple of weeks, but I just can't. I would have left yesterday if I could have. Thanks for your advice. If the pain is too much, I of course will wait to go, but I'm hoping I will be ok.
Sweetie, I know "you gotsta do what you gotsta do". But do try to contact your surgeon again. And puhlease....remember to take care of yourself along the way, too. 'Cause I for one...love you, my friend!
I still have my gall bladder, so I can't offer any advice on that. But I went to a banquet a week after surgery and made it okay.
Have you moved yet? I have totally forgotten to ask you that!
Tears are rolling down my cheeks as I read this... I wish I could be there to help you in some way! Like I told you in my e-mail the other night, if I can do ANY THING, let me know. Okay???
True friends stick with you no matter what...and you can have my ear anytime! Please PM me your new address when you get a chance.
You know I love you, my friend! (Gosh, I sound like John McCain now, don't I? Just a little Lisha-Cathie-Carmel humor there)