Food Stamps- Online Stores?

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I didn't see the other poster as flaming the OP at all. He/she was just asking a question. 

He/she wasn't rude at all, nor did he/she say anything "not nice". I don't believe asking questions constitutes being rude.

-----------------------------------------

Our Lady of the Holy Rollers

That's not a tiara. I just bedazzle my horns.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/4/09 5:33 am - Baltimore, MD
Squid you know I love you but the implication was there. It's an old prejudice and I know it well. It was there.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

I didn't see it.  Honestly.

-----------------------------------------

Our Lady of the Holy Rollers

That's not a tiara. I just bedazzle my horns.

lbsadropping
on 6/4/09 4:11 am, edited 6/4/09 4:12 am - Crofton, MD
I did'nt know the gov was still offering free food!!!  I thought that went out with welfare.  What a chain around the neck that was.  
Where ddid u get the $$$ for WLS??
ravengrrl
on 6/4/09 4:19 am - Thornton, CO
So, did that make you feel better about yourself?  Oh, wait, I bet it didn't because only people who have major insecurites about themselves make comments like that.  Is it fun for you to make fun of poor people?  Was it fun for you to be chastised for being obese?  Didn't think so.

I have worked since I was 15 1/2 (I'm now 34) and was laid off from work at the National Stroke Association due to the economy.  In those 18 1/2 years of work, I have paid my taxes just like you have.   I also have a disablity.  Gods forbid you or one of your family members ever have to go through what many poor people in our country have to go through. 

So, the next time you become unemployed, don't apply for unemployment benefits you hypocrite.

http://theincredibleshrinkingfattie.wordpress.com/ H/W: 375, S/W: 300, C/W: 285

greenpunchbuggie
on 6/4/09 4:53 am - Maplewood, NJ
seriously, i am really sorry you are dealing with all sorts of bullcrap from people!!!  :(  i certainly don't think it's fair to force someone to remain large and possibly sickly just because she is in a situation where health insurance is not available.  am i so much better than everyone else because i have a state job with state insurance that paid for my surgery???  not really. 

and you know what?  if you lose a whole bunch of weight, perhaps you will find a really great job!!!  good luck to you!!!  do not let all this negativity get you down!!!!
HW: 260 SW: 231 CW: 153 GW: 140                

lbsadropping
on 6/4/09 5:28 am - Crofton, MD

I dont need to feel better about myself.  I'am well past that stage

Your unemployment $$$ comes from an insurance fund paid by your employer.  I pay the same for my employees

I have had 3 strokes that enables me to apply for SS disability and those little "handicap tags"
Each wont offer me anything that will do me any good

And yes, I got  real fat from to much stuff in the cake hole, it was that simple for me

ravengrrl
on 6/4/09 5:38 am - Thornton, CO
Consider this, my work as a grant writer to secure funding for stroke research, might have just saved YOUR life.  Could you honestly look into a child's face and tell them to bug off and go hungry because their parent lost a job, is disabled, or dead?  Perhaps you should be a bit more compassionate towards people through your actions and how you speak to them (online or in person) and LIVE your faith instead of just talking about it?

On another note, my unemployment money (when I had unemployment money) did come from my employer's insurance, but I still PAID TAXES on it.  Again, I recommend you taking a good hard look at your faith that you have mentioned.  Do you follow Christ or do you follow your politics?

http://theincredibleshrinkingfattie.wordpress.com/ H/W: 375, S/W: 300, C/W: 285

Cindy O.
on 6/4/09 7:42 am - Bryan, TX
On June 4, 2009 at 11:11 AM Pacific Time, lbsadropping wrote:
I did'nt know the gov was still offering free food!!!  I thought that went out with welfare.  What a chain around the neck that was.  
Where ddid u get the $$$ for WLS??
What?  is your head up your frozen penguin ass?  Get off your prejudiced high horse and come back to reality.
magnet

I do not give medical advice.  I offer my opinion, nothing more. 
Brad Special
Snowflake

on 12/9/14 12:44 am
VSG on 12/06/12

OMG if you read you see medicaid is paying for it. She is not getting free food from the government she is getting food stamps.

Most Active