Food Stamps- Online Stores?

melanie M.
on 6/4/09 4:11 am - Hopewell, VA
I dont know of any but wanted to say hi

If you are on food stamps thats your business..hell if i could buy some i would
lbsadropping
on 6/4/09 4:34 am - Crofton, MD
Hate to burst your bubble, its my business too.  We all pay for hand-outs.  Could u send me a check for $500. for my monthly calorie intake
kandymc
on 6/4/09 4:44 am - Summerville, SC
Hand outs??? Sure we just love taking this money. I usually go to the store at times where nobody will see me using the food stamps. Does that sound like someone that is proud of being in a bad situation? God help you if you ever become disabled, unemployed or old and need medicare. That would just be too damn shameful and someone else may not appreciate that.

Height 5'4" This is weight lost after my Lap RNY on March 11, 2009

ravengrrl
on 6/4/09 5:08 am - Thornton, CO
Crack a book and educate yourself.  Do you think I don't pay taxes?  I pay taxes on non-food items as well as the income I receive from other sources.  Hopefully, you won't reap the sort of negativity and ignorance you sew. 

http://theincredibleshrinkingfattie.wordpress.com/ H/W: 375, S/W: 300, C/W: 285

Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/4/09 5:36 am - Baltimore, MD

Hand outs?!?!?

That is SO laughable. Because you know Raven’s story right? You know how long she’s worked and how much she’s put into the system, right? Because you’re carrying around a friggin’ crystal ball right?

There is NO shame in asking for help with food and living expenses if you need it. I am a struggling single mother and while I’ve never had to access public assistance believe me I would have if the need ever arose. Before I let my babies go hungry or be homeless I would. And before I let them be left orphaned in the world (cuz I know that nobody can or would care for them as well as I do) I would access Medicaid to have RNY to cure me of the debilitating DISEASE of obesity.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

tina_stamps
on 6/4/09 2:50 pm - New Milford, PA
did you have any trouble spending your stimulous check?

Didn't think so...

Public service announcement: You LOSE weight, you LOSE hair....
Your clothes become
LOOSE... we spend all our LOOSE change on protein supplements...

M M
on 6/4/09 4:14 am
I wonder if a local grocery store with delivery might - I know it's out there - but... possibly?  I mean, some folks CAN'T get out to the store.
smoothecreole
on 6/4/09 8:17 am, edited 6/4/09 8:34 am
RNY on 01/23/09 with

Hi  to all....

Wow  this thread  is  really ,really wild. Ms. Raven, you didnt have to tell anybody your business. My mother always told me 'never let the right hand know what the left hand is doing". This a public form  and  some folks  are very curious  and then we end up off topic from the "real' ........supporting each other in any way. we can.....remember?

I am about 99.9 percent that they do not accept food coupons,but just call customer service and ask...simple

And as a heads up the US  gives away more money, and food stamps to immigrants and folks who are not even Americans..thats one of the reasons we are BROKE....give to our own.

Good Luck to You  Sister

Ms Cat  

I  often wondered  where the real me has been?  I then decided  where the real me is going!!!

prettyjersey
on 6/4/09 9:43 am - Newark, NJ
On June 4, 2009 at 3:17 PM Pacific Time, smoothecreole wrote:

Hi  to all....

Wow  this thread  is  really ,really wild. Ms. Raven, you didnt have to tell anybody your business. My mother always told me 'never let the right hand know what the left hand is doing". This a public form  and  some folks  are very curious  and then we end up off topic from the "real' ........supporting each other in any way. we can.....remember?

I am about 99.9 percent that they do not accept food coupons,but just call customer service and ask...simple

And as a heads up the US  gives away more money, and food stamps to immigrants and folks who are not even Americans..thats one of the reasons we are BROKE....give to our own.

Good Luck to You  Sister

You are so right Smoothe!

We should help our citizens. It kills me how we rebuild schools in foreign countries, but some of the schools in Philadelphia (where I did some student teaching) were BEYOND terrible. The economy is in crisis, our economy. As Americans citizens, we should help each other out so we can be a thriving nation again and start thinking about this country, not every other damn country in peril. HELLO! We are in peril right now! Ever hear of the atrocities of AIG!

I see nothing wrong with Raven receiving aid after PUTTING into the system! What kills me is the people who have NEVER worked and want what Raven is getting. We all need to work and contribute what we can to this country.

It also kills me when all these goddamn celebrities adopt kids from all these far awat lands. Like our own adoption agencies aren't overflowing with children. WTH?

HOPEisHERE
on 6/4/09 12:28 pm - CA
"And as a heads up the US  gives away more money, and food stamps to immigrants and folks who are not even Americans..thats one of the reasons we are BROKE....give to our own."

Thats the truth, you said that sooo perfect! Thats the real problem we are broke. Having babies every nine months bleeding the food pantrys that would normally have plenty....these people dont know when to quit!!!  AMERICA FEED AND CARE FOR YOUR OWN FIRST!!!!!

HIGHEST/298- SURGERY/276- CURRENT/ 217