too much crystal light ??
I don't even have it now since I just had surgery, because the acid in it won't help with the healing process and could cause ulcers. Once I am fully healed, I may try it again, but I will mix it light or trade 1 -1 - 1 glass of water then 1 crystal light drink.
It is yummy stuff.
on 8/28/09 8:25 am
I drink 95% of my fluids from Crystal light, and not one UTI in years.
Here are a couple links to check out. http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html
Hope this helps answer your question but again, we are limited on what we can find available.
I have cut way back on it, but I still use it when I get tired of plain old water.
When our bodies need calcium it goes from our bones into our blood which is why they do bone scans. Our calcium levels in our blood can be fine but it comes out of our bones. Could it go from our teeth into our blood? Have you had a bone scan? Just a thought. good luck Daisy
it's safe for you to drink crystal light-- all day every day unless you have a sensitivity to something that is in it. i wouldn't pay too much attention to the claims that nutra sweet is "poison" or anything like that. people are sensitive to many different kinds of food products.
UTIs can be caused by a lot of factors-- unfortunately if your bladder is sensitive to something in crystal light then you could get one from it. it's hard to say.