My whole body itches!!!!!!!

bae
on 10/28/13 7:48 am
On August 30, 2009 at 5:59 PM Pacific Time, 277nomore wrote:
Ok now for a different twist.  I was itching like crazy on my elbows inside both knees and lower back and hips.  So much that I would bleed on the sheets at night and I now have scar tissue.  Heres where it gets wierd  I am gluten intolerant.  This caused my itching I have been gluten free for two months and feel great.  I don't  eat anything with wheat or wheat byproducts, rye, or barley.  The list of things I can't eat is staggering, but,  there are some really good gluten free produts out there.  so just thought that I would give you a heads up it could be what you eat.  good luck and best wishes  

I was also due to severe itching also. It was like an itching  that just came throughout my whole body and then it would just stop.When I would get overheated it would start again. So a few weeks after that I visited my doctor and he told me that I was allergic to duct tape glue. So If you were another one that put duct tape anywhere's near your body then 9/10 you are allergic to duct tape glue.

bae
on 10/28/13 7:50 am

Have you ever used duct tape anywhere's on your body? Because if you have then you might be allergic to its glue.

277nomore
on 8/30/09 10:59 am
Ok now for a different twist.  I was itching like crazy on my elbows inside both knees and lower back and hips.  So much that I would bleed on the sheets at night and I now have scar tissue.  Heres where it gets wierd  I am gluten intolerant.  This caused my itching I have been gluten free for two months and feel great.  I don't  eat anything with wheat or wheat byproducts, rye, or barley.  The list of things I can't eat is staggering, but,  there are some really good gluten free produts out there.  so just thought that I would give you a heads up it could be what you eat.  good luck and best wishes  
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1371 views