I feel like killing myself I have been working so hard

smoochy
on 12/23/09 4:49 am - , CA
I feel like killing myself!!! ---I keep gaining and then losing weight, and I can't seem to keep the weight off with any kind of predictability. I.e. I eat very little, keep taking my shakes, and no matter what I do the way just doesn't seem to come off. I keep making these goals and then I almost make them, and then just before the day I'm supposed to meet that the golden day, my weight goes up a couple pounds. I've tried everything, I take all my vitamins, do my exercises. I don't know what to do!--I think this could be very serious, smoky!!

deannhuss
on 12/23/09 5:16 am - Pensacola, FL

Hey sweetie...I don't get on here much anymore but, I decided to today and I am glad I did. Feeling like killing yourself is serious. I know how you feel. I've been there, done that. I am 3 months into my journey and I have had some stalls. It really sucks when you feel like your not getting anywhere. You just want to give up. I know. You are going to have to change what your doing right now so you can break this stall. I learned during my stalls that if you change things up in your diet and exercise than you will start losing again. I used to walk all the time but, I then changed to doing workout videos with weights and boom the weight started falling off again. I am more toned and my body has started changing shape.  I also changed the foods I was eating. I was used to eating the same foods day after day but, after adding new healthy foods the weight started falling off. You can do this. Don't give up.

Medley411
on 12/23/09 5:26 am
OH hang in there.  First take a breath!  Christmas is stressful.  No need to have another issue to deal with.  Steady as she goes.  Maybe you could sit and take a break. I am no expert, just sort of new to all this, but your work is paying off.  Give yourself a mental break.  Embrace your victories thus far and know you can do this.  You are strong for others, time to be strong for you.  Were all here, post back, let us know you are okay. 

jvannatta
on 12/23/09 5:44 am - Newport News, VA
Keep a food log. Keep a diet log and get back to your dietitian NOW. Something may be going on with your body unrelated to your surgery. Get help now. Nothing is worth getting this uposet and NOT getting help.
smoochy
on 12/23/09 6:50 am - , CA
I am about to do you do that windowpane. It is a long way down, and I have a lot longer way down on my way to go. I have tried doing everything, eating everything right, eating all my vitamins, keeping track of how many liquids I take, I even put names on all my shirt for each of the days, label it days on my pants to make sure everything is perfect, I have all of my labels in alphabetical order. I have a log that I wake up and keep exactly how many hours of sleep, up to 1/10 of a second. And nothing seems to work like the doctors said. I was just 3 pounds from making my goal. Now I am a complete failure, I guess I might as well just and that all now, it's not getting better.
Thank you for all your comments anyway, I guess it's too late, Sparky

Dianne_Shack
on 12/23/09 6:56 am - Chattanooga, TN

ummmm...i dont mean to be completely negative here....but has anyone else noticed that this persons name has changed at the end of the msg...is it smoky or sparky???

Is this even for real????

DIANNE 

smoochy
on 12/23/09 7:00 am - , CA
it's for real some call me smoochy others sparky.
I was ready to jump out the window.  Nothing seems to
work. you were right about my name, sorry about that.
spoochy or sparky.  I feel like smkoochy now.

smoochy
on 12/23/09 7:11 am - , CA

Sometimes it is smoky, sometimes sparky, but right know
 I don;'nt know who I am.  Nothing is working, I have followed
every plan, reorganized all my clothers, labeled my shirts, pants with
days of each week.  I have all my foods alphbatized, regimentented
routines at certain times, but still I am off 3 lbs.  I just don'nt know
what to do to end this.  I wish I could get help, Sparky
vivimolly
on 12/24/09 2:31 am - Rochester , NY
LOL  Okay, I try to stay away from the surgery wars and posts referencing them.  Really I do.  But are you kidding me????  You honestly think this is some "evil DSer" trying to make the RNY look bad???  I'm beginning to believe you're as crazy as they say you are!  LOL 

Vivimolly

LeaAnn
on 12/24/09 7:58 am - Huntsville, AL

reenieb
Hampton, CT
Jonathan Aranow, M.D.RNY (03/08/04) Member Since: 09/20/03
[Latest Posts]

Yes, I agree I was immediately suspicious. One of two things is happening here - this is someone who wants to slam the RNY and sway people looking into it away from making it their surgery of CHOICE; or this person is really mentally ill and needs professional help immediately - or am I being redundant??? Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Back to the top Reply to This Post Quote Post

Egads!  I hadta log out to see who you were talking to because that skankwad has me blocked so she can go around saying this kinda psycho bullcrap.  What a ****!!

That troll is WAAAAAAAY too dumb and struggling with a calorie-counting eating disorder to be a DSer!  hehe!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1380 views