Pro-Joe - new protein drinks from BA

Cindy K.
on 11/25/10 8:32 am - Seattle, WA

These are much better than any other ready to drink protein drink.  I order them so that I have something easy to grab if I am going out someplace where I might need to get additional protein but do not want to bring powder and a shake bottle.

These are much better tasting than all the other protein drinks I have tasted.  I like the mocha flavor.  It is smooth and not grainy with great flavor.  It is best really cold.  If drunk at room temp it will have a little bit of the taste of protein so be sure to drink it cold.

cindy 

Proximal RNY 9-10-10
High Weight 230
Surgery Weight 205
Goal Weight 140   

VictoriousSecret
on 11/26/10 2:27 am
I drank the pro joe as part of my pre-op diet. Haven't had any since surgery.

I found them to be far less tasty than a vanilla Frappuccino, but immensely more palatable than any other protein drink I'd tried (many many different shakes, powders, isupure, nectar, etc.) If it's really cold, I like it a lot. I bet with a bit of doctoring (something I stink at) it could be wonderful. Maybe some frozen ff sf pudding and blended or something? Who knows? Where's eggface on this one?

Temporarily holding on losing more because I'm gaining!  Pregnant with my first baby (a boy!) due June 2013, after two rounds of IVF.  SO GRATEFUL!

m1806
on 11/30/10 12:38 am - Marshville, NC
These are great, the mocha one is the best!!  A little expensive, but about the same price as a starbucks from the grocery store or gas station!! 

Most Active