Things to hide saggy upper arms

M ..
on 2/6/10 12:48 am
Jilly-Jill, let me know how it works!!!  I got arm flab like nobodies business!!

Lilypie - (bM9u)

_Suzy_
on 2/5/10 7:47 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Ouch!
Suzy

Start Weight     309    
Surgery              301
Current               206

O M G - I am down over 100#.  

JudiJudi T
on 2/5/10 8:00 am
 ah heck - if you're gonna wear tape on your arms - get some coordinating duct tape and make an accessory out of it 
tinkerbell025
on 2/5/10 9:38 am - Fargo, ND
WIll skip that step!! OUCH.
I will continue to wear longer sleeves and when wearing no sleeves I wear one of those type tops that look like fish net, to cover the arms. I also buy shrugs (?) little tops for over the little black dress.
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/10 10:31 am - Woodbridge, VA
I reeeeally don't want to wear a shrug over my wedding gown. Or a fish net top.

I Googled and found MANY people say that Kathy Lee was an
idiot for ripping them off; everyone says if you take them off slowly (like the INSTRUCTIONS say to), then they are pain free. Band Aid rules do not apply to everything  :P
tinkerbell025
on 2/5/10 10:34 am - Fargo, ND
LOL band aid rules.

Sorry, I didn't understand YOU were wearing the wedding gown. I thought YOU were just dressing up for a wedding.LOL

Colorful duct tape?
Kelly/tink

Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
Liaazul
on 2/5/10 11:14 am, edited 2/5/10 11:37 am - MD
Jill, congratulations on your upcoming wedding, baby.  I got married 5 years ago,  when the wedding fashion industry decided that every bride had awesome arms and had to wear a strapless dress.  It was hard to find a design that would appeal to my taste and hide my arm flaws, of course, when I finally found it, it was not a bargain at all. 

At that time I was a size 18/20. the sleeves are just enough to hide what i thought was the most offensive part of my arm. I got it at the Macy's Bridal in Tyson's Mall.  I still have the dress, and since I had the pleasure to met you at the MADS, I would seriously consider letting you borrow it for your wedding.  You can even alter the size, since I believe you're smaller than I was then.  I have been happily married, so the dress has good vibes, babeeeee!

Height 5'5" -- HW 273/SW 269/CW159/1st Goal 169(Achieved!)/2nd Goal 150 (Normal BMI)  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? Join us on the Lightweights Board!

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/10 8:15 pm - Woodbridge, VA
That is SO sweet of you to offer! But I've found the one I want and have my heart set on. Of course, it's...you guessed it...strapless! That fad has not changed at all! (It is, however, listed at only $399, which I don't think is bad a all.)

They actually also make the same dress with short sleeves, but then the back and the neckline are so different that I don't like it as much. Bah. Guess I won't know until I try some different styles on to see how they look. Which, of course, I don't want to do right now in the hopes that I can lose some more weight in the time between now and my wedding (wedding is in October)!

Pitoune
on 2/5/10 11:31 am - Montréal, Canada
Be proud of yor deflated / baggy arms... it beats inflated / fat arms!

Congrats on your wedding. 

I also got married 10 months post surgery with something like 150-160 lbs less in a sleeveless dress.  Baggy arms and all!

*~*Pitoune*~*
preview image

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/10 8:16 pm - Woodbridge, VA
Well, they're still a bit inflated, too, since I'm still 60 pounds from goal. Time to start a bridal upper body workout regimen!