Bariatric Advantage's Ready To Drink Coffee Pro Joe Review

MSNICENURSE
on 2/5/10 10:40 am - PASADENA, TX
I got samples at a conference, and they all made me gag. Neither of them had the distinctive coffee taste that I prefer and they smell kind of like geriatric tube feeding to me. Anyway, I threw them out after two sip each and was totally relieved that I hadn't spent all that money on a case.   My conclusion is this

WLS=fantastic
COFFEE=fantastic
PROTEIN=sucks
COFFEE PROTEIN=sucks terribly
COFFE PROTEIN AT $25.00 A CASE=offensive and sucks terribly

RNY Gastric Bypass on April 21, 2009.  Finally past the 200 mark.....first time since junior high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started at 260 size 22/24 pants......2x        Currently at 182 size 14 ..........L

Goal: I have no idea, but teeny-tiny should be good

M M
on 2/5/10 7:22 pm
LMFAO!  I like you.
tierra012683
on 7/30/10 11:35 am - Indianapolis, IN
I had one of these in my fridge for two months and was afraid to try it! Once i tried it, and it was the mocha flavor, I was hooked. I ordered six more to try different flavors! Pretty yummy, and about the same price as a tub of protein powder!
"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself"           
iambosslady
on 9/16/10 12:17 pm - Bentonville, AR
I ordered a variety case and tried the Chai Tea flavor today.  LOVED it!!!  I always liked my coffee like "cream and sweetner with a little coffee," so this is right up my alley.  I had gastric sleeve a couple of months ago and have had a hard time getting enough protein in.  I can still eat just small amounts of anything and all the protein products I have tried make me gag.  I've never been a milk drinker and I don't eat yogurt or cottage cheese.  Now I will take one of the Pro Joe drinks for lunch everyday.  Maybe even one for breakfast, until I can eat more.  Kind of expensive, but I've spent more on fast food in the past.  Just wish I could find it locally instead of having to pay shipping.
Dstc_99
on 12/5/12 1:46 am - WA
VSG on 08/13/12

I would have to say I love the Chai and the Mocha but don't care for the Nillacino. The Nillacino is a little too sweet for me. The Mocha is less sweet and the Chai has all that chai flavor so I can't help but drink it. Thankfully I have a place here to get them. Unfortunately that place closes at 4pm and I can't make it there on time :(

I do agree with adding them to coffee to make them have more coffee flavor. Has anyone tried heating them yet? Does it work?

meggy1978
on 3/30/14 10:39 pm

Where can I buy the pro joes for that price I pay 40

.00 a case for them .

M M
on 9/16/10 12:30 pm
 Glad you enjoyed it!
Most Active