Today we released a number of small bug fixes and features. A couple of the most visible updates include the following:
- Large OH Groups (480 members or more) have had an issue that did not allow the group owner to send private messages to all members of the group at once. This issue has been resolved and owners of large OH Groups should no longer have an issue sending PMs to their entire group membershiper had OH groups.
- When viewing a thread on the message boards you will see two new functions. The Quick Reply link allows you to quickly reply to a post without loading a new page. The Quick Edit button allows you to quickly edit your own posts without loading a new page.
**If you do not see the quick edit option in your own posts, your default HTML editor must be set to HTML editor #1. Click here
to change your default editor.
We are also getting prepared to release some major changes and features in the coming weeks. The first of those is the addition of the Meebo bar. Meebo is an instant messaging client that will allow you to instant message with other members in your ObesityHelp friends list. If you choose, Meebo will also allow you to connect to other instant messaging services that you may use such as MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, Facebook and others. There will also be an option to disable instant messaging if this is something you do not want to participate in.
We will also be releasing a new look with improved navigation and a redesigned homepage.
- Some of the tabs currently available will be removed and some new tabs will be added. This will provide easier access to some of the most important and highly used feautres on ObesityHelp.
- The new "Smart Menus" will be easier to read and navigate.
- The search bar will allow you to quickly search and drill down on areas you are interested in such as forums, members, photos and more.
- Before and After pictures will be reintroduced to the homepage.
- The latest blog posts from members, groups and the OH Blog will be readily accessible from the new homepage.
- There will also be a new section, OH Pulse, that will highlight community stats such as total pounds lost, calories burned, glasses of water drank, and activity minutes.
Use this post to let us know if you have any questions or experience any technical difficulty associated with this update.