Mousse Temptations by Jello (Sugar Free)

Pretty Butterfly
on 2/15/10 10:07 am
OMG!! I just tried the Sugar Free Mousse Temptations by Jello (chocolate indulgence flavor) and it tastes SO GOOD!!! I have found another awesome snack and a fix for my sweet tooth.
My other fix is Sugar Free Mayfield Brown Cow Jrs.

It states 0 sugar and 6g of sugar alcohol. What's the difference? I don't know. ????

Give it a try, if it sounds like something you may like and also tolerate. Enjoy!

Surgery Date 9/9/2009
Starting Weight 395
Goal Weight 200
Current Weight 242

153lbs LOST....so far!

marolkisan
on 2/15/10 10:10 am - Atlanta GA
I tried the Caramel Indulgence flavor and couldn't stand it but my partner LOVES them so they weren't wasted. 
HW/256  SW/233  CW/151  GW/140 or less
G/BMI=25 or less, normal weight

1st goal = 215#, MET   2nd goal = Onederland, MET  
3rd goal = 175#, MET   4th goal = > BMI of 29.9, MET  
5th goal = 155#, MET Final WL goal = 140# or less and  normal BMI
Pretty Butterfly
on 2/15/10 10:42 am
I understand where you are coming from, as I am not a big fan of caramel. Try the chcolate indulgence or the dark chocolate flavors if you happen to like chocolate.

Side Note: I see Dr. Macik is your surgeon. Were you at the support meeting last week?

Surgery Date 9/9/2009
Starting Weight 395
Goal Weight 200
Current Weight 242

153lbs LOST....so far!

marolkisan
on 2/15/10 11:44 am - Atlanta GA
I haven't found the chocolate ones yet; Publix only had the caramel.  Where do you get yours?  I love chocolate flavored puddings so I'm sure I'd like these better.  If not, to my other half they go so no harm in trying.

Side Note Reply:  No I did not go to the support group.  I plan to start going in March when things cool down a bit at work.  As he is across town from where I'm at, it's hard to get there at 5:30.  Are you a regular?  Do you find his support meetings worthwhile to attend?  Inquiring minds want to know, LOL.
HW/256  SW/233  CW/151  GW/140 or less
G/BMI=25 or less, normal weight

1st goal = 215#, MET   2nd goal = Onederland, MET  
3rd goal = 175#, MET   4th goal = > BMI of 29.9, MET  
5th goal = 155#, MET Final WL goal = 140# or less and  normal BMI
barbara-at-the-beach
on 2/15/10 12:50 pm - St Augustine, FL
My Publix had both the chocolate and the caramel, so maybe if you try a bigger Publix you will find the chocolate?

I love them too, and I actually love the flavor of the caramel, but for some reason the chocolate (which is yummy as well) feels better in my little sleeve tummy. I can't eat more than half of the caramel before feeling gurgly, but I can eat the chocolate ones fully.

9 of these lbs lost pre-op
Pretty Butterfly
on 2/15/10 6:28 pm
My Publix had tnree flavors....chocolate, dark chocolate and caramel.  I live on the SW side of Atl and found mine there.

What I like about the support group is being able to ask Dr. Daly/Dr. Macik questions without having to have an office appt. I definitely understand the distance issue. The meeting actually starts at 5:45, if 15 minutes makes a difference.

Surgery Date 9/9/2009
Starting Weight 395
Goal Weight 200
Current Weight 242

153lbs LOST....so far!

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/10 6:33 pm - Canandaigua, NY
I bought the Carmel ones by mistake, thinking they were chocolate because of the dark brown color of the packaging.  It never occurred to me they came in different flavors.  I was disappointed when I popped the lid off, but not near as much as after I actually tasted the stuff.  Nasty!!!!   Threw the whole thing down the drain and tossed out the rest of the package!  I'll look more closely next time I'm at the store....
erin J.
on 2/15/10 10:15 am - PITTSBURGH, PA

I absolutely love these!!! My favorite is the dark chocolate!!!

Yummy!!!!

Onederland..... life is grand!!! WELL IT WAS WHEN I WAS THERE; NOW LIFE SUCKS!
I bleed Black n' Gold....STEELER FOOTBALL.....it's in my soul!

If you want the rainbow you've got to put up with the rain!!!

Pretty Butterfly
on 2/15/10 10:44 am
Dark chocolate will be my next fix. I can't wait! Yummy is right!

Surgery Date 9/9/2009
Starting Weight 395
Goal Weight 200
Current Weight 242

153lbs LOST....so far!

Bonamy
on 2/15/10 10:51 am - Wyoming County, NY
Love them, I should add them to the shopping list.

HW 365/SW321                                                        Walk or Run 200 miles in 2010 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1421 views