What to wear to an Elton John concert?? (new pics)

Jackie McGee
on 5/1/10 12:06 am - PA
Well, you don't want to outshine Queen (I mean Sir) Elton John, so I wouldn't wear anything flashy or sparkly!

Jeans and a t-shirt without the blazer gets my vote.

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

Funin AZsun
on 5/1/10 12:31 am - AZ
You ROCK!!!!  And you will rock anything you wear to the conert!!  I do like the jeans, t-shirt, blazer look though!!!!!!!!!!!  Take pics!!!!!!
Holly
Goal weight reached 12/7/09 ~ 155lbs 5'8"
267 / 155 / 145
SW / GW / CW

"Cat hair is considered a condiment in this house"

spedcon
on 5/1/10 2:25 am
Wow Hercules!!
I love your new pictures! You look absolutely great!! I vote for the t-shirt, jeans and blazer too so you can peel out if it gets too hot and you will still look hot as well lol!! I hope you and your wife have a great time! I've been looking at bikes lately, you seem to have so much fun with yours!       Connie
pat-will
on 5/1/10 4:53 am
I think you have done an amazing job here.  I admire your discipline with all that you do. wish I was more that way,  I am happy with my results of 140 # loss   I would like to know how your wife and kids feel.  they have got to be so proud of you. have fun at the concert
Hey Jules
on 5/1/10 5:27 am
Looking good, Hercules! Just gotta tell ya, I found your doppelganger!

brokenwings.jpg image by heyjules77

5'8", 150cm C.C. - HW 289/SW 275/CW 150/GW 164      I  my DS!!!

hercules411
on 5/1/10 5:45 am
I wish I looked as good as him.
Max wt. 500+  WLS workshop  4/6/09 440 Surgery  9/21/09  324   9/21/10  218
Save $4 on Obesity Help magazine subscription using promo code: HERCULES
www.obesityhelp.com/store/action,addtocart/itemId,1/pcode, hercules /

vervetoloose
on 5/1/10 6:17 am
Herc you're darn cute ddon't under estimate yourself.

" Oh you who love clear edges more than anything...........watch the edges that blurr."

vervetoloose
on 5/1/10 6:20 am
Oh forgot to add, hope you both really enjoy the concert. I am sure it will be fun! Elton has aged as have we all, but he still sounds GREAT!

" Oh you who love clear edges more than anything...........watch the edges that blurr."

MyLady Heidi
on 5/1/10 7:29 am
I hope you enjoy the concert, I would wear whatever you find comfortable.  I went to see Elton John last year at Mohegan Sun, here in Connecticut, I was so looking forward to it but I thought it was a truly awful show.  It felt like he was just going through the motions to me.  I went to see Hank Williams Jr at another show and it was incredible and believe me I am no fan of country music but he was a true showman and so incredibly talented.  We had a blast.

Enjoy
Hugs Heidi
Most Active