Does 75 degrees feel freezing cold to you?

charlene1
on 5/25/10 12:44 am - Wilmington, NC
Someone else said you've lost your insulation. Must be a true statement as my husband tells me that all the time. I carry a light weight sweather with me everywhere as I'm always cold. I have a little space heater in my office at work and it runs most of the time.

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be -----David Viscott      
Missy N.
on 5/25/10 3:51 am - Kalkaska
Charlene- I am just like you.  I have a light sweater I can wear when I get cold, and at work I have my little space heater which is on every day.  I am cold all the time.  It has been in the high 80's this week, and I am loving that I am finally not getting cold, at least at home.

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

tinkerbell025
on 5/25/10 12:57 am - Fargo, ND
I am always cold! I have not given up my sweather yet. Yesterday humid as heck I was outside with long sleeves and a sweater and finally felt warm. Friday I RAN a 5K and didn't break a sweat, everyone else came in with sweat pooring off them. I kept looking at them wondering why they were sweating, it wasn't that hot! LOL I forget I am NOT the normal one in that area.
Welcome to my world
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
ANGIE0502
on 5/25/10 3:06 am
Same here.  I'm always cold now.  It started about a week after surgery (when I got home really).  The hospital was so warm I didn't notice.  My hands are the worst.  Thank God dear husband is a furnace I can snuggle up to.  He doesn't even mind my cold feet. 
Angie
"Assumption is the root of many problems"

LindaScrip
on 5/26/10 7:38 am
I wear a sweatjacket at work and when its really cold I have the hood on and people walk by me like I am nuts and in the winter I sleep in flannels, heated mattress pad, electric blanket, blanket and down comforter where as before I was tossing off the covers not now.  Its cold! And when I ride Cassidy in the winter its 2 sets of thermals, wool socks flannel lined jeans, sweatshirts, flannel shirts, down vest, down jacket, insulated boots, scarf, fleece lined gloves and a riding helmet and I can barely walk in that but too cold to care and everyone calls me the pillsbury dough-girl by the time I am on the horse but hey I am warm then. So hell yes its cold.
sheilapowershill
on 5/27/10 7:27 am
Hi Herc. Its so funny to me that we have such similar thoughts and feelings! You would think as the opposite sex we would have totally different experiences...but no! I almost always relate to your posts! Umm...gotta go get a sweater! BRRRRR...