What size do you wear, and what do you weigh???

Terry B.
on 2/10/11 5:00 am - Martinsville, IN
Hi Jack, hey Tammy how was the dance.?  Did you go already!??

I am only one, But still, I am one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.  And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the something that I can do. 

Edward Everett Hale

Onederland 1/26/2010    

Tammy H.
on 2/10/11 11:57 am - Greenville, OH
I didnt get to go...The ice storm and snow got the best of the roads...Just didn't feel like taking a chance of getting in an accident....Hopefully they will have another dance soon to where I can go.

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Terry B.
on 2/10/11 10:38 pm - Martinsville, IN

I am just as glad to hear you were not out in the weather!  Maybe there will be a Spring Dance and you will be able to wear a light and sexy little number to it! 

I am only one, But still, I am one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.  And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do

Edward Everett Hale

Onederland 1/26/2010    

Tammy H.
on 2/11/11 9:45 am - Greenville, OH
Thanks, you are so thoughtful....Hopefully they will have a spring dance...But me wear a sexy little number, hmmmm, can't picture that...Everytime I go out shopping for new clothes I find myself buying the same old style of clothing that I used to wear, but in a smaller size...My sister said that she would go shopping with me soon and help me select something more up to date...

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Terry B.
on 2/13/11 10:11 pm - Martinsville, IN
Time to change the style a bit.  Go to Goodwill or someplace with discount shopping to experiment now.  Buy something you would never have gotten before and then wear it.  even if just around the house, until you are more comfortable with the new look.  That way when the dance time comes you will be ready to rock your new look.

Edward Everett Hale

Onederland 1/26/2010    

trish_the_dish
on 2/5/11 11:16 am - Fairborn, OH
I am 5' 5" and currently weigh 183 lbs and my 14s are starting to fall off me, going to pull a 12 out of the closet soon and try it.  : ) 
xoxoxo,
Trish
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/11 11:45 am
 I'm five foot three inches, and wear a size 14 in most things, sometimes a 16. 
Tammy_in_PA
on 2/5/11 11:50 am - New Castle, PA
I am slightly over 5' 7".

Pre-surgery I weighed 290 lbs, wore a 3X top and 24W jeans.

Now, at 140 lbs, I wear a small or med top and size 6 jeans.
 Best Wishes,
Tammy                              

Entered Onederland 01-03-2010
Century Club  01-29-2010
Goal    06-29-2010
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/11 12:11 pm - Chico, CA

5'5" 171lbs
bottoms- size 8 or medium
tops- medium/large

ncmdgirl
on 2/5/11 2:46 pm
I am 5'7'' pretty slender frame but solid. I weigh 214

Tops- M/L
Jackets/Coats- L
Pants- 14 or 16
Skirts- 14
Dresses- L, 14, 16, XL
Just a few more steps to wonderland......and believe me I am taking baby steps (ugh).

Most Active