Celebrate Vitamins

kthies04
on 4/16/11 9:46 am - St. Charles, MO
Has anyone used them and what do you think?

I just received some samples and they seem to be very good.  I just wanted some opinions from others.  I really like that I can take the multi with the calcium.  I am bad about remembering to take all my vitamins daily.  Anything that means less times a day I think is great.

Just want other opinions

Thanks,

Kelly

Tracy M.
on 4/16/11 9:56 am - KY
They are very good vitamins but in my opinion anything chewable is NASTY!! I have a bottle of multis and calcium and I did them for a while but I can't do it anymore...I finally found me some multivitamin softgels at wal-mart and I take those and the citracal petites...I have to take 8 of those a day but I manage to get them down better than those nasty chewables..If they weren't so dang big I could do it better..

Tracy

Highest known weight- 512
Surgery weight-425
Current Weight- 260

mandajolyn
on 4/16/11 10:10 am - Tallahassee, FL
I've used Celebrate since surgery and I really like them, the calcium takes some getting used to but they are good and easy to use. I love their pineapple-strawberry multi!!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

ibeanniebe
on 4/16/11 9:21 pm - NM
I take the multi chewable for RNY. I also have the chewable for calcium but I am switching to the pills because the flavor for the calcium is too strong. I have tried them all too. I also take the D3 capsules as well and I like the chewable iron but the pill iron is fine too. SO far I seem to be staying pretty healthy 2 and half plus years out.
Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/11 11:20 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I think they're overpriced. I used them immediately post-op, but now I buy what I need from Vitalady and I get my multivitamins from Costco.
M M
on 4/17/11 9:57 am
 I just realized we have the same stats.  Can I have your DS?
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/11 1:48 am - Bayonne, NJ
I'll lend it to you every other weekend. ;)
M M
on 4/17/11 9:45 am
 I love the pineapple strawberry chewables best.
MacMadame
on 4/17/11 6:20 pm - Northern, CA
I used to use Centrum but I find the Celebrate capsules easier to work into my routine. I like that they don't have iron or much calcium so it's easier to spread them out. I take one in the morning with my calcium, one at lunch with my iron and one in the afternoon with more calcium.

I haven't priced them out because it's worth it to me to pay more and get the convenience. But, if price is an issue, the store brand of Centrum is a very good vitamin and cheap.

Also, I hate all chewable vitamins pretty much.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active