Not losing after gastric bypass

acbbrown
on 5/22/11 11:43 pm - Granada Hills, CA
I'm curious what, if anything, you've changed since the last time you posted this in February? At that point you said you were eating bad snacks...

Other than changing your snacking, have you made any other changes? If you do the same thing over and over, you're going to get the same results. There very well may be something mechanically wrong with your surgery, but also evaluate from your end.

I think if you logged your food/protein/water/exercise and posted it, more people might be able to give you a little bit better advice. Definitely do that for your doctor so he can do his best to help you.

I hope whatever the problem is you find a solution. 66lbs is not something you should be ashamed of, that's really good!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/23/11 5:17 am
Good catch....

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Diminishing Dawn
on 5/23/11 3:52 am - Windsor, Canada
Track all you eat on fitday, dailyplate or spark people.

You need to look at EXACTLY how many calories you are taking in.
Percentage of proteins vs carbs vs. fat.  You may be taking in more than you realize. Or not enough.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Linda819
on 5/23/11 10:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you for all your suggestions.  I am going to log all my protein and calories.  I'm also going to get more gym time in.   I am down 11 lbs since February.  My surgeon said it could be because of my past high sugars but they are in control now.  I will keeps tabs on my diet and let you know what works for me.  My surgeon thinks I will be ok and doesn't think that it is anything that I am doing wrong.    I really do appreciate eveyone's help.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1389 views