WEEKLY TOP 10 LIST

divataunia
on 6/5/11 9:09 pm - Pasadena, CA
Hello, Lovelies!

I haven't stopped over here at OH for a long while now, but I want that to change...so here I am, stopping in to say hello and get your WLS Top 10 picks.

Tonight starts the new seaon of my radio show, and I want to do a new weekly featured segment called the "WLS Top 10."  Basically, survey my fellow community members each week and pick out the Top 10 BEST WLS moments of the week.  Would love to hear yours - whether it's a scale or non-scale victory, something funny, something inspiring, etc.  It doesn't need to be super-lengthy, just a great moment - how you felt, how it may be something that inspires someone else, etc.  Here's your chance to shout it out to the community!  

Please freel free to respond to this thread.  I'll just use first names when reading these aloud on-air, unless you'd like me to promote your YouTube Channel or website.  (Just note that you'd like your channel or website promoted with your quote.)

I'll pick the Top 10 Moments from each week, and they'll be read on-air every Monday night!

For more info, feel free to stop by www.backstagepassradio.com or www.justintv.com/divataunia.

Thanks, and looking forward to hearing your stories!

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Facebook Twitter Google YouTube pinterest Blog RSS Facebook Page Klout Soundcloud

tiptonbeth
on 6/6/11 2:00 am
 I'm almost 50 (and Larry is 55) and we danced for hours Friday night....totally worth any struggles to enjoy moments in life like this one!
divataunia
on 6/6/11 2:45 am - Pasadena, CA
 Beth!  How come we didn't go dancing when you were here??  We would have worked the dance floor into a frenzy!!! lol

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Facebook Twitter Google YouTube pinterest Blog RSS Facebook Page Klout Soundcloud

divataunia
on 6/6/11 6:13 am - Pasadena, CA
 Apparently, Beth...you and I are the only ones dancing!  lol

Come on, my lovelies!  I still need about four more for tonight! :)

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1454 views