OFF TOPIC, BUT FREE GLASSES!

divataunia
on 6/16/11 9:40 am - Pasadena, CA
My husband and I are both full-time contacts and glasses wearers.   We've used Coastal Contacts before because I did a promotion with them last year and got a discount.  Today, they're offering FREE GLASSES (I think they're also running this on 6/23 - but not 100% sure).  There's a few frames that are not applicable, but like 90% of the ones they have on the site ARE.

I just ordered a pair for myself and paid of $17 for shipping and handling.  I then went on a bit later and got a pair for my stepson, also $17 in S&H.   I'm not quite sure how they're giving them away free (there's designer frames on there), but I'm not going to argue.  lol

COUPON CODE TO USE:   FREEGLASSES616

WEBSITE:  http://www.coastalcontacts.com/glasses/coupon-eligible-glasses/cCouponEligibleGlasses.html

If you get a message that the frames aren't eligible, there's a link you can click on for a full list so you can save time and check.  But out of all the frames we looked at, there was only one frame that wasn't eligible.

Anyhow, here's to free vision!!  Whoo hoo!

Cheers,

Diva Taunia 

Facebook Twitter Google YouTube pinterest Blog RSS Facebook Page Klout Soundcloud

Most Active