8 pics uploaded at GOAL WEIGHT!!!

nicole u
on 8/12/11 4:31 am - holbrook, NY
Revision on 12/01/08 with
I never ever thought I would reach my GOAL WEIGHT!  OR EVEN BE UNDER IT for that matter!!!!!!!!!!  I started this journey at 298 in 2004 when I had LapBand.  I then had Gastric Bypass in 2008 at 255.  I am now down to a HOT 144!!  I never in my life imagined I would be this weight! I feel great and the attention I get now is amazing!  I hope I can be an inspiration for anyone struggling because I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD DO IT!   I was a VERY SLOW loser but I finally made it!
Take a look at my 8 new pics and let me know what you guys think! 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!  I have to work  BOO HOO!!  Ill be around the boards as much as I can to be a support and cheerleader to all!!
Nicole

298/182/143
Surgery/ Current/ Goal

So Blessed!
on 8/12/11 5:12 am

You look AMAZING!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 5:20 am - NY
 You look great!

Congrats!

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 6:38 am - OH
You look fantastic. I'm shocked you used to weigh 280lbs..your arms and stomach look great. I will say though, I really preferred your hair dark...especially since you are so tan.

Congrats!
Zee Starrlite
on 8/12/11 11:09 pm
Wow Nicole!!!  I am so fricken happy for you - you look fantastic!!!  We've been at this for about the same time.  What a long journey, right!

What happened that changed with your RNY?  I remember when you posted about being discouraged because you had not lost as you had hoped with your revision.

So my band didn't work for 3 years out the gate, then it did for 2 with Weigh****chers (lost to a size 6/8), then I had issues that would not reverse (esphogael dilation) then I just revised to a VSG 6/6/11.  Did I mention I gained back 2/3's my weight?  Now I am slowly losing again and loving my sleeve.

xoxo, again I am so glad for you honey.

(((BIG HUGS)))
Leila 

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1421 views