spandex and bye bye arms

chilliebabie
on 1/16/12 1:44 am - SCOTTSBLUFF, NE
So I'm a fan of spandex since my surgery and does wonders for the waist down....but I never see anything for arms which would be nice.... anyone heard or seen of anything that maybe helps hide unsightly bye bye arms? Seems like a lot of t-shirts for women the arms are cut a little to short and my arms like to play peek-a-boo.
kathkeb
on 1/16/12 4:09 am
There are 'sleeves' you can buy --- they are sort of like a shrug, where they are spandex sleeves connected by a little back

Google for spandex sleeves and see what you find
Kath

Amy Smith
on 1/16/12 4:26 am
Slimpressions has spandex with arms that covers the boob area and also that stays under the boob area.
M M
on 1/16/12 4:54 am
Kim S.
on 1/16/12 7:43 am - Helena, AL
MM, I get that this is a spandex body suit...what do you wear it under, and does it have a trap door for #1????

GirlSassy
on 1/16/12 7:49 am - Kingston, Canada
 does Spanx make body suits with arms/ Try googling them.
M M
on 1/17/12 10:42 pm
No thanks, the HTML of that post is wonky.  Thanks, though.    

Here's a $500 giveaway if you'd like some free Slimpressions.  (Not an ad.  It's a link.)

http://www.facebook.com/Slimpressions?sk=app_28134323652

M M
on 1/17/12 10:47 pm
Re-replying because I got moderated:

The top is a 3/4 sleeve scoop-cut top that you step in to.  It lands on your hips, or close to it, and holds in the muffin-tops, back rolls, arm flab, and gives a tiny bit of cleavage assistance.  

In the photo, I am wearing the top, and leggings.  I was not wearing a bottom Slimpressions piece -- though when I do -- it has a much better result.  Slimpressions does not make a one-piece suit.  Some other companies do -- often for post surgical compression.

This is by far, the most comfortable garment I've worn.
suitebliss
on 1/17/12 10:43 pm - Southfield, MI
VSG on 03/01/12

Try googling compressions suits, some of them have the sleeves.

1lesslb
on 1/17/12 6:44 pm - GA
I found long and quarter length sleeves spandex at Ross.  They work wonderful and I have bought several and never leave home without wearing one.

Lapband 4/17/10, Revision to RNY 10/13/11     
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1230 views