Food for the first two weeks after Sleeve Surgery

janicemahl
on 2/17/12 1:53 pm
 Hello, I just had The Sleeve surgery and I'm getting frustrated with eating meal plans.  I'm tired of chicken broth.  Anything suggestions for helpful meal plans.  Doing well and very please so far.
Amalia S.
on 2/17/12 4:32 pm - Athens, Greece
 At two weeks out, it's probably still too early for you to be thinking about food. As I recall, I was kept in the hospital for the first week with IV's and my second week was fluids only. My third week was pureed food. Yes, I complained about hunger and boredom. However, I didn't have this surgery to have FUN! Do what your doctor told you to do and be patient. You WILL be able to eat the things you like again but do remember your goals!
Amalia

Over 110 lbs lost!! (Finally!)

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/almost/   
janicemahl
on 2/19/12 2:04 pm
 Great I'll try.  Congrats on your weight loss.  I can't even image that at this time.  Thanks for all your suggestions.
Tammy H.
on 2/17/12 11:11 pm - Greenville, OH
How about some sugar free jello?  Maybe some sugar free popcycles...They give you a crunch, which really helped me a lot...Good luck!!! 

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

walter A.
on 2/18/12 11:14 am - lafayette, NJ
durring the second week i was doing cottage cheese, puddings, and cream soups,  i had a feeding tube and had all the protien drink i wanted also
Allie A.
on 2/19/12 1:11 pm - Canada
Home made slushies. Freeze some crystal light or juice type thing, then fire it in the blender.
LaughingCow
on 2/20/12 9:04 am - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
When it's time for mushies, I've liked peanut butter, hummus and yogurt. I'm also going to puree some chili soon.
Amy
VSG on 2/1/12 with Dr. Halmi
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1151 views