WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/10/12 9:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are having a great week.    Thank GOD mine seems to be getting a little better than it started out.   I never ceases to amaze me that we judge our weeks ( or at least I do ) on if negative or bad things happen to us or our loved ones.    Last week and even the beginning of this one started out REALLY bad for my sister right above me in age.     She had 4 really bad things happen within a 8 day period.  It kind of seemed like a black cloud was following her and kept raining bad things over her.    Thank God that cloud has finally lifted and gone away.     I am SO grateful for good  attitude's.   I try really hard to keep a good attitude,,,,,seems like when I do things seem to go much better and smoother for me and my family.   There are ALWAYS negative things if we look for them...but sometimes it is really hard to see the good in things and situations.    So today I am grateful for good attitudes.    PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed and great day today.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1313 views