sweating

adele12
on 4/17/12 9:07 pm
I sweat too much and i have alot of redness and itcheness of skin :( please can anyone advice me on what to do :)
thanks
joeyanderson
on 4/17/12 10:57 pm
 Go to the bathroom and take a bath.. after that put some powder on your skin..
Valerie G.
on 4/18/12 1:42 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Are you pre-op or post-op?  I sweated a LOT before my DS, but now rarely ever.  I do have a friend who is a horrible sweater and skinny as a rail, and she gets botox in her sweat glands to keep it under control.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/17 4:26 pm

I cannot wait for this, hardly sweating. My husband and I joke I sweat just breathing.

Interesting about botox! Never knew that.

Penny

Monica M.
on 4/18/12 4:34 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
make sure you don't use a powder that has cornstarch in it. You may have a yeast infection, which will only resolve with an antifungal cream. Corn starch will make the rash worse. You should see a doctor, actually, to confirm that it is a yeast  (or fungal) infection.

(you can use canesten, which is meant for vaginal yeast infections, on your skin, and some hydrocortisone, both of which are available over the counter)

Nic M
on 4/18/12 5:32 am
Have you ever been checked for Hyperhidrosis?  It causes excess sweating, flushing/ blushing... and it is usually hereditary. There are some treatment options, but the one that seems to work the best is fairly invasive. Botox along the hairline can help somewhat with facial sweating, however.

http://www.hyperhidrosis.org/

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Fonly1971
on 11/9/17 9:42 pm

Excessive sweating is a medical condition which needs treatment. My sister had undergone excessive sweating treatment from a clinic in Richmond Hill. May be you should consider this treatment. Talk to your doctor before you take a decision.

Most Active