Any OTC protein drink suggestions?

Miss_Kitty
on 6/13/12 12:34 pm - New Bedford, MA
Hi everyone.

I have read allot about protein drinks on this site and was wondering if any of you had any particular favorites. Being so sick in the hospital for so long is making my hair fall out in clumps! (my doctor is checking my  thyroid)

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

angel_tx
on 6/13/12 1:06 pm - TX
RNY on 06/06/12 with
I loove the GNC Total Lean "Lean Shake" especially the Vanilla Bean flavor. It's GNC's protein drink geared towards WLS patients.

Start: 208lbs  Goal: 127lbs   Age:  39     Height:  4'11"       

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/12 1:16 pm, edited 6/13/12 1:17 pm
I really like Isopure Banana Cream flavor- 25  grams i think  absorbable whey protein, no carbs and almost no fat  and only 90 calories a scoop.  I love it used as a creamer with hot coffee - or alone with a little  frozen yogurt and fruit blended in...

How are U feeling today , MK ?  big hug 
Miss_Kitty
on 6/13/12 1:37 pm - New Bedford, MA
I was feeling o****il I thought I could go grocery shopping. Now I feel half-dead again.

I am a get-up-and-go person, so being stuck at home recovering drives me crazy sometimes!

Big hug right back at you!  Thank you.

How are you doing?

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

newmerightnow
on 6/13/12 1:20 pm, edited 6/13/12 1:20 pm - AK
I love the Oh Yeah drinks from Amazon. They are only 8 oz. and 18 g P and 130 C.

Hope you feel better soon!
(deactivated member)
on 6/13/12 1:42 pm
Syntrax Nectar.  Comes in MANY flavors.  chocolate truffle is my favorite.

SleeveRockn Chic
on 6/13/12 1:59 pm
 I have a few.  My number 1 since day 1 is Twin Labs Protein in Chocolate Surge (tases like a melted fudgcycle)  New ones I had tried recently that I like are GNC 50 Gram Slam I drink half at a time.  The flavor in that one is vanilla ice cream and is so yum yum.  I also get Zoic in Vanilla to go.  I love I have choices and have never had an issue with protein that I see others struggling with.  I also buy the vanilla protein from Kroger but have never drank that alone.  I mix it in my teas to give it a creamier taste instead of milk and a protein hit.  Gonna take my chocolate protein and pour it in these ice trays I got and make lil frozen protein shots, yummy for the summer.  Kerry

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  
 HW: 365lbs.  SW:353  CW:182.4  GW:160 lbs.
Goal 1: Get under 300 (Reached as of 11/15/2011 299.4 Baby) 
Goal 2- Get under 200 (Reached as of 08/29/2012 199.2 Baby) 
Goal 3- Get to 160

joeyanderson
on 6/13/12 3:55 pm
have you tried  Vanilla protein shake.?
Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1400 views