100 pound weight loss goal?

one_guy
on 6/23/12 11:38 pm
its great to read all the achievments you guys did ..
but I wanna ask .. is it possible to lose 100 pounds with only diet and excersices ?? no surgery..!!
so far I lost more than 20 pounds with that in the past 6 weeks ..

Vicki K.
on 6/24/12 12:40 am - Green Cove Springs, FL
My mom started eating the same portions I was able to eat after I had surgery.  She tried to eat what I could, but with IBS, that can be difficult.  Anyway, she ended up losing 45lbs within 2-3 months. 

I beleive it is portion control and what your eating.  Congrats on the 20lbs in 6weeks
jamesprist
on 6/26/12 10:10 pm - anchorage, AK
The weight loss is one of the best practices now a days for both the younger to the elder people, There are many disadvantages due to over weight, The weight loss can be done perfectly by only taking the energy supplements for fitness and health are many as all of us need to be healthy and also fit . Proteins are the best supplements for the fitness and even more must have eating tips for heart,bones,muscles,brain even for the best fitness, health and nutrition tips delivered to our body daily. Eating real good food that contains proteins, nutrients, carbohydrates and all other necessary things to our body makes us stood fit. Please provide some more links regarding the topic.

[url=www.pristinehealthandfitness.com/webmail]Certified Nutrition Coach[/url]
Sandra R.
on 6/27/12 1:42 am
ive lost over 100 lbs. and i had my suregery 8/31/10.

Most Active