Easy way to get rid of gas

RNY and Happy
on 12/1/12 9:38 am

Gas rises.  In your body it is trying to rise up and leaks out through the butt.  To get rid of it, you need to get into a position where your butt is higher than your head.  Lie on the floor with your feet up against the wall, or if in bed or on the couch, lean over the side of the and get your head and shoulders lower than your butt.  It only takes a few seconds and the gas will be gone.  If it comes back, just repeat.  This is so easy and can save a lot of misery and embarrassment.

pararomancemom
on 12/1/12 10:42 am - NC
RNY on 03/20/13
Interesting. Have to give this a try.
molly3613
on 12/1/12 11:23 am - TX
RNY on 01/24/13
We need a u tube demo video of this please.

Hislady
on 12/1/12 4:41 pm - Vancouver, WA

A nurse told me about this position which is similar to yours. Lie on your back and just pull your legs up by your chest, works every time. If that is too hard lay on your left side and do the same position, this one doesn't work as well but is easier to get into for some folks. Between this and GasX gas doesn't have a chance!

Join us at www.obesityhelp.com/forums/christianity for fellowship and support!
phred
on 12/1/12 5:53 pm - CO

I just have one of the local kids pull my finger!

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

Kat Kat
on 12/2/12 3:20 am - MD

Good One!!

Valerie G.
on 12/2/12 9:48 am - "The OG", OH

I prefer prevention, myself.

Don't eat the stuff that gives you gas, and get plenty of yogurt.

Much less embarrassing

Valerie
 8 years post op DS - so darned healthy my life insurance gave me a partial refund on my premium!
There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..next to the mashed potatoes

Huneypie
on 12/2/12 12:57 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

I'm with you Valerie ;)

Lowish BMI? Join us on the Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed Sleeved 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  For more info on the DS go to www.DSfacts.com

“If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you.” John C MaxwellBe a People Person

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com