medication

REININGCHICK
on 1/11/13 12:45 pm - AZ

Has any one used the new anxiety/depression Viibryd?

also has anyone on a medication that does not make them swell or gain wei ght?

With my doctor i tapered off effexor and started on the new drug Viibryd. However anything i look up, Viibryd has people saying they've gained weight. Im swollen like stuffed pig.....this is the second drug thats done this to me, Lexapro did this to me as well....im trying to lose my last 50lbs i cant lose it, now ive gained 10lbs.... im so upset.

Oxford Comma Hag
on 1/11/13 1:34 pm
I've had good luck with fluoxetine.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

poet_kelly
on 1/11/13 2:21 pm - OH

Effexor hasn't made me gain weight.  I did not gain weight on Prozac, Paxil, Lexapro or Cymbalta, either, but those did nothing for my depression.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

REININGCHICK
on 1/12/13 12:41 am - AZ

i get to see my doctor thrusday. since ive been weaned off effexor i might just stop. ever since i went on to this damn medication, my weight loss stopped dead in its track...

hollykim
on 1/12/13 7:57 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

I've been on it for nearly a year. I have gained 12# but never connected it to that. I am currently weaning off it so maybe I can lose those 12# easier. been trying to lose them for 6 months.

GL

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1356 views