Inches Lost aka " Given away :) "...4 weeks post-op

Mark W.
on 10/6/13 11:31 am - belle plaine, MN

I am SO happy that my wife took my measurements the day before my surgery so that I can accurately track my progress. I know all too well that sometimes the scale doesn't match what's going on inside our bodies especially if you're working out. So, I am happy to report that tomorrow will be my 4 week post-op versary and have lost 16 total inches! I am totally excited about this as I knew my clothes have been feeling so loose not to mention my appearance changing almost before my eyes. I've noticed the biggest changes in inches in areas that to me had the highest percentage of fat. It's been a wonderful 4 weeks and excited to see what changes the next 4 will bring!

~ Mark

twinsfanmel
on 10/6/13 11:42 am

That's so exciting! Congratulations!!

Member Services
on 10/6/13 12:48 pm - Irvine, CA

Awesome!! Congratulations on your success. We can't wait for your next update.

swtmelissa
on 10/7/13 7:03 am - West Allis, WI

That is great! Way to go!! I never did that, wish I would have!

TurnThePage
on 10/8/13 11:35 am

Here's something fun to do. Take a measuring tape and  2 pieces of string.  Make a loop with one string the length of say, your waist pre-op. Then measure the 2nd piece of string to your current waist size and lay it inside the first loop. The visual impact is really heartening. 

My other reality check comes with the 25 lb. boxes of kitty litter I struggle to get up the stairs every couple of weeks. They give me quite a vivid picture of what I'm losing when I think, wow, I've lost one and a half of those damn things already!  Woo Hoo!

Enjoy your progress!

Most Active