MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/29/13 10:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is looking forward to starting a new year in a couple of days.   I know I am ready to put 2013 behind me and never look back at this year.    It was not a good one for me.    I am grateful today that 2013 is coming to a end.    Grateful for my WLS, Obesity Help, support groups, friends and family.    Grateful for and optomistic that this new year will be a good one.    So grateful for the lessons that 2013 has taught me so I will know never to let those things happen to me again.   Grateful that I finally gave in and went to the doctor and got on blood pressure meds before something happened to me.    Grateful for God, my faith and my church family, my husband, family and friends who support and encourage everyday..    Grateful for the peace and hope in my life now and most grateful for my precious almost 17 mo. old granddaughter.    PLEASE share if you will what YOU are grateful for today and have a blessed and wonderful day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 12/30/13 1:16 am - Irvine, CA

Most Active