New

AHealthierMeInside
on 12/30/13 4:24 am - OH
RNY on 02/19/14
Hello. I'm in the insurance approval stage for RNY. I'm a 34 yr old mom of one from Ohio seeking advice and support on my journey to a healthier ME.

Favorite Scripture: Phillipians 4:13; To God Be the Glory! HW on record: 372; CW: 319.8; GW: 150

Cunning_Pam
on 12/30/13 5:13 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Hello, and welcome! There is a lot of information available here, as well as a host of people willing to offer advice and support. I'd start by reading through the forums; go back a ways, you'll learn a lot right there. After that, if you have specific questions, ask away! Of course, it's always ok to just lurk and learn from other people's questions as well.

Congratulations on taking the first step of a journey to your good health!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

gtrdyfor50
on 12/30/13 8:43 am
RNY on 10/08/13
Welcome, and ditto. You'll want to go through the RNY forum.

mollz007
on 12/30/13 9:47 am
VSG on 02/20/14

Welcome and congrats on taking the first step!

check out my blog!

onelilbirdie
on 12/30/13 12:40 pm

Hi there, and welcome to this website.  I am new, here, too.  Hope we can visit some time. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/13 7:41 pm

Hi to all, I hope all are fine in this thread. I'm Paul from Manchester and i have small business of wholesale clothing like Cotton Bathrobes, Duvet Covers and some other clothing Items. I'm really very glad to join this forum. Actually i have recently do weight Loss Surgery from Manchester Hospital. Now I joined this forum for some useful tips and guideline regarding my Surgery. I hope friends help me in this forum. Thanks to all......

Most Active