TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/30/13 10:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy New Years Eve,

As this year comes to a close I am SO VERY GLAD it is over.   This has NOT been a good year for me at all.   I am looking forward to 2014 being a much better year.   I found this today when searching for a Motivational Post and thought that I would share it.      Make a list of the 10 best things that happened for you in 2013. Celebrate and have gratitude. (If you have trouble making a list, begin with the basics: you are still alive; probably you had enough to eat, clothes to wear, a roof over your head; ...)   I thought that this might be a good idea for many of us.   Even though this past year has been a difficult one for me....I have always had something everyday of it to be grateful for.    Today I am grateful for second chances and another day in which to live my life better today than I did yesterday.    Grateful for my WLS and that for the most part I usually make good food choices and try to never eat more than I should.    Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve and please don't drink and drive.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 12/31/13 2:10 am - Irvine, CA

newme4now
on 12/31/13 9:53 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  I am grateful to see that I can and will love myself and that I am worthy of that love from myself and others.  That I no longer dislike the person I see looking back at me in the mirror.  This was such a hard lesson to learn for me.

I am grateful that my good health is returning and that I am not having to take as many medications as I was at this time last year.  I am grateful that my body is learning how to enjoy working out and seeing the advantages of those workouts. I am grateful that as my weight and size diminish that I am not completely overwrought with all the skin hanging and wrinkles appearing.

I am grateful that my Higher Power has blessed me to see so many new things about myself and the life that I am working towards living.

Hugs and blessings to all!!

Mikka   

VS on 02/2/2013 by Dr. Michael Lee    SW  298    HW  333    CW  198    GW 160

forget YESTERDAY, live for TODAY, TOMORROW will take care of itself

Most Active