My year end

Bette B.
on 12/31/13 11:38 am

I ended the year down 8 pounds from January (and I'm in long-term maintenance mode) and, according to my scale, down another 6% of body fat. And all this time, I didn't think kicking ass at the gym was making any difference! 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

newme4now
on 12/31/13 9:43 pm

Way to go Bette!!  Happy dance all around for you   I haven't made my one year surgiversay nor maintenance but I hope that I will be following in your footsteps as you are so right about the kicking ass in the gym.  Best wishes for another fantastic year!!

Hugs,

Mikka   

VS on 02/2/2013 by Dr. Michael Lee    SW  298    HW  333    CW  198    GW 160

forget YESTERDAY, live for TODAY, TOMORROW will take care of itself

AnneGG
on 12/31/13 10:30 pm

Way to go! Isn't it terrific to realize long term results from just keeping on keeping on?

I figured out the other day that I've walked over 1500 miles in the past year, and 2000 miles plus per year for my first two years since 6 months before surgery. I bought a beautiful pair of boots last year that I can no longer zip over my calves because of the muscles. Oh well...

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

onelilbirdie
on 12/31/13 11:40 pm
Bette, Hi there, I am new here, but that is wonderful! Happy New Year! Wishing you another 12 months of nothing but success in maintenance mode.

cheyenne000
on 1/1/14 12:21 am
VSG on 03/25/16

Congrats Bette! you are doing fantastic

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Most Active