THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/1/14 9:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Pre Friday Everyone,

Hope that your 2014 is going well for you so far.   Mine is having a much better start than 2014.    We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    Today I am grateful first off...that my eyes opened this AM even if it is to a very cold day.    40* drop from our temps yesterday but I am grateful for it just the same.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices that you have today for different surgeries....I had 2 choices when I had mine 8 yrs. ago.    Grateful for my faith in God, family, friends, life, health, Obesity Help and all the message boards and amazing people here on them.    Grateful for everyone of the friends that I have made on Obesity Help.    Grateful for all the people behind the scenes to make this website a success.    Grateful for whoever discovered all the different WLS.    Thank GOD that they did or I would be a total couch potato and probably way over 300 lbs at 5'1" tall.    Grateful that I finally decided last week to go to the doctor and get put on blood pressure medicine.    I have NEVER had blood pressure issues even at my largest weight but developed it due to all the stresses of 2013 on my life.    I truly feel like a "new person" since last friday when my blood pressure was 189/99.    It is totally normal now thank GOD and so grateful that I didn't have a stroke or anything due to it being so high.     PLEASE share if yoiu will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"