MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/12/14 9:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope everyone had a amazing weekend and are ready to start the new week.    I had a really good weekend and a great but small support group meeting yesterday.    I feel it was small due to such beautiful weather we have had.    Today I am grateful for a good weekend and a great support group meeting.    Grateful for the time we spent with our granddaughter yesterday after church too.   Grateful for Obesity Help, my WLS and all the choices for surgeries today.   Grateful for all the things that i can do since my WLS that have just become common to me now.   Grateful for my life, health, family and friends.     Just totally grateful for everything this AM.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Member Services
on 1/13/14 1:14 am - Irvine, CA

pixieme
on 1/13/14 3:54 am - CA

I am GRATEFUL that I am 1 week post op (RNY) and have not had to use much of the pain meds they sent me home with!  Whooo hooo!  I am grateful that I AM ONE WEEK POST OP!

Most Active