THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/15/14 9:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

One more day of working for those who work outside of their homes and then the weekend.    I am so grateful today that I woke up, healthy and breathing today.    Grateful for my life, WLS, health, my husband and his job, for being able to be a stay at home mom while my sons grew up and now still being a stay at home wife.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all their staff that are behind the scenes working hard to make OH a success.    Grateful for everyone giving advice on these forums everyday and grateful for the amazing friends that I have made...some I've met but most I haven't.    Grateful for all the things that I use to struggle to do before my WLS that are now second nature to me.    Grateful for my faith in God and for answered prayers in my life and in the lives of others.   Just grateful for another day to live life.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active