SERGERY

sjkern
on 1/16/14 8:27 am - wadena, MN

HELLO ALL.......I AM NEW HERE AND YES I USE CAPITALS ........DOESNT MEAN I AM MAD OR YELLING....

I AM STARTING TO GET EXCITED TO HAVE SURGERY FOR LOOSING WEIGHT ....DR SMITH IN PARK RAPIDS.

I HAVE TO MAKE SURE MY INS. WILL COVER SOMETHING OR AM NOT OR CANT DO IT....

AnneGG
on 1/16/14 11:24 am

Make sure you do lots and lots of research about what type of surgery will fit you best.

Posting in all capitals bothers me and I find it hard to read. Do you have a reason you need to?

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

sjkern
on 1/16/14 11:48 am - wadena, MN

ANNE.,,YES...I AM NOT A TYPING PERSON.....SO I FORGET TO HIT THE CORRECT BUTTONS. PLUS EASIER FOR ME TO SEE AND READ...BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE ...SORRY! I JUST GOT HERE AND NOT TO FIGHT. WANT TO TALK ABOUT OTHER THINGS....

AnneGG
on 1/16/14 11:58 am

Not interested in fighting at all, just letting you know I have a reaction. Welcome, and what do you want to talk about?

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

sjkern
on 1/17/14 4:14 am - wadena, MN

thanks alot!!

KevinBacon
on 1/16/14 11:50 am
VSG on 03/10/14

I'LL TALK YOU 

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?

HW: 318 Date of Surgery: 3/10/14 SW: 270  CW: 154

sjkern
on 1/17/14 4:13 am - wadena, MN

well...i just went in for blood treatment and said it is high...and also my doc said i would approve to get me in...to park rapids hospital to get er done.

i have to go back in monday to see what up. then maybe get to pr on feb 6 for appt. to visit from 8:30-4 to listen to folks chat to us about all this. 

this is totaly new to me and not for sure witch one to choose....but been told by great freind in pr to get the "sleeve"

how do i get a personal photo of me like you have....i tried to get in there and it doesnt go to "my" files....only files on here that are empty

KevinBacon
on 1/17/14 4:22 am
VSG on 03/10/14

So you are going to a seminar type of thing. Cool. You will learn a lot there about the different surgeries. A lot of us have a hard time choosing which to have, myself included. 

I use the pic urls to upload pictures. I uploaded my pic to photobucket and then used the direct link and pasted it. 

HW: 318 Date of Surgery: 3/10/14 SW: 270  CW: 154

AnneGG
on 1/18/14 3:36 am

Please choose your surgery with a Bariatric surgeon's advice and recommendation, OK? We're none of us doctors here, so we can only give our personal experiences and opinions.

Plus do your research in lots of different places- info and support groups, here and other internet sites, books, etc. 

Choose with your doctor which kind of surgery fits you best- we are all so different and have different needs. So the sleeve might work best for one person but not for you.

Hey, have fun doing your exploring!

Mary Catherine
on 1/17/14 1:16 am

Many people are not typing persons, but learn how to use the shift key for capitals.  It is sort of like telling the traffic cop that I am new to driving and find it easier to drive through stop signs than to have to put my foot on the brake and then take it off and start driving again.

Typing in all capitals is one of the rules of internet usage that most people cannot tolerate.  It is not something to fight about, just a display of good manners and consideration for others.

Most Active