Bizarre benefit of weight loss

Kate -True Brit
on 1/29/14 4:45 pm, edited 1/29/14 4:57 pm - UK

I don't mind looking fat!! Sorry if this sounds a bit like boasting but I personally always like reading of great outcomes and experiences. It encouraged me while losing and gives me pleasure now to read of the life changes we experience. 

to explain! In Britain there is a long standing tradition of pantomime. Our one stray American cast member tells me these don't happen in the US so a brief explanation.  An audience interactive family theatre production, laden with traditional jokes and behaviours including everything from dancing, singing, comedy cross-dressing etc.. Every major town has one done by professional, often very well known actors, every small town ( even as small as the 2500 population town where I live) has an enthusiastic amateur performance. Always in December or January. 

I have a fairly large speaking part but we all multi-task so I also join in the chorus. And in one chorus scene I am a clown. My bright yellow striped costume makes me look enormous and squat. And I am perfectly happy to dance on stage looking ridiculous!

that is actually a major NSV! Being slim, I don't mind looking fat!!!!!! When fat, I would never ever have pranced around on stage looking deliberately ridiculous!!

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

weightloser1
on 1/29/14 6:13 pm

weight loss is really very beneficial. you can take many advantages to live a perfect life by maintaining your self.

AnneGG
on 1/29/14 9:13 pm, edited 1/29/14 9:14 pm

I hear you! I feel so much better being in my skin, baggy as it is, being thin.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active