Update to OH website launched

Member Services
on 1/29/14 8:42 pm - Irvine, CA

We changed the HTML Editor globally to "TinyMCE."  This change will make it easier for text editing on your mobile devices easier and should fix the grey box issues on iPads.

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/29/14 8:49 pm

I did notice a change on my tablet - nexus. Thanks. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

AnneGG
on 1/29/14 9:08 pm

Thank you! 

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 1/30/14 5:20 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

1. The "hyperlink" option disappeared - even on the destop version.

2. Both the "hyperlink" and the option to add a picture are missing from the mobile site.

*DS with Dr. Ara Keshishian on 08/06/13* SW: 231 CW: 131 GW: 119 * Check out My YouTube Channel: AmysDSJourney *

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1456 views