Phase II Puree VSG

Christopher135
on 2/14/14 5:30 am - CA

Hey everyone!  New to the community.  Looking forward to reading and learning.  Please reach out and say hello.

I'm a singer/songwriter and I'm recording my journey.  Please stop by and say hello:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ5QjD2T8Rs&list=UUflwq1xk7Ehot2IXM6KpFrw&feature=share

Scribbler
on 2/14/14 7:06 am

I'm an artist/writer and should be recording my journey. Bwahahaha.

Christopher135
on 2/14/14 7:31 am - CA

You should! 

Scribbler
on 2/15/14 12:46 pm

Honestly, and I'm a pretty fun and upbeat person too, this journey has been so crazy intense and grueling that I haven't really had the energy to blog about it. In tough times, I tend to turn inward to find my strength - not everybody does, but that's just how I roll. I will say, I'm looking forward to feeling better, having more energy, exercising, getting out there and enjoying life again. The immediate post-op phase is a mind-numbing waiting game!

Christopher135
on 2/16/14 1:59 am - CA

That it is!  I've had one day that went well.  I had to really stay the course and make sure I follow my eating plan to the "T".  Otherwise, my body is completely wacked.  Hopefully this will be day 2 of a great day.  :)

MAchick
on 2/15/14 4:36 am
VSG on 01/27/14

Hello! How many weeks are you out?  I'm about 2.5 weeks out,  hopefully moving to pureed/ground soon. 

Also,  there is a VSG forum as well. 

Christopher135
on 2/16/14 1:46 am - CA

Hi 

I'm Feb 4th was my operation...so, just about 2 weeks.   I'm in Phase 1 of my Puree: basically Greek yogurt, blended steak chili soup; protein drinks.  It's been topsy turvy so far...learning all over again how to eat.  When I deviate, my body really reacts...not just my stomach, but my mood, my energy and my cravings.  I had to push my boundaries and eat somethings I wasn't suppose to...I really felt the effects, wow.  These last few days have been getting better.  It seems to help me when I walk...I try to walk a mile a day.  How about you?  Any good puree recipes?  Websites?  I started at 375 and I'm down to 326.  My Goal is 200lbs. 

Most Active