MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/16/14 9:27 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone and Presidents Day as well,

Hope your starting your week out in a positive way.   Maybe even you have today off since it is a federal holiday.     Today I am grateful that we had a beautiful weekend here.    You do know that we have lots to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    I am grateful that my eyes opened this AM and God gave me another day to live life and have second chances on things I need second chances with.    Grateful for my family and friends.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of surgeries that you have today.    Grateful for all the things that I can do since my WLS that I could only dream of doing.   Grateful for the honor of being a support group leader for Obesity Help and grateful for my members who attend my meetings.   Grateful that most of the time I make fairly wise food choices and keep my portions in check after 8 yrs.   Grateful for all the changes  I've made in my life since my WLS.     Grateful for OH which has been a part of my life for over 9 yrs now.    Grateful for all the forums here on OH and the amazing people here.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1546 views