Tummy tuck

marissajmp
on 2/23/14 5:05 am

I'm 5 years post op from my RNY. I'm ready for my tummy tuck. I have probably 15lbs of excess skin. I'm having a hard time finding/deciding on a plastic surgeon in Ohio. I have read good and bad things about all doctors. I'd like to hear some feedback from anybody with any knowledge. Thanks!

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 2/23/14 7:24 am - OH

Unless you still have a significant amount of fat under that skin, the skin alone isn't going to weigh 15 pounds.  Skin and tissue alone weighs very little.  (My pannus hung all the way down onto my thighs but was only 6 pounds and the skin above my waist was just over a pound.)

Where in Ohio are you at?  There's no point in someone spending time typing up a reply giving you suggestions/reviews for surgeons that are all the way across the state....

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

marissajmp
on 2/23/14 9:04 am

I live in Lima, Oh. I was looking for surgeons around the Columbus area

PetHairMagnet
on 2/24/14 5:26 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On February 23, 2014 at 5:04 PM Pacific Time, marissajmp wrote:

I live in Lima, Oh. I was looking for surgeons around the Columbus area

You might want to post on the PS forum, too.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active