TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/24/14 9:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week.    My is so so.   My hubby had a sleep study done last night.   He said he didn't go to sleep for 6 hours.   Not sure how the results will be on that one.   He was suppose to do the CPAP half the night and that never happened.    I am grateful that at least he went.   He had one scheduled 3 yrs ago and refused to go.    We ALL have so much to be grateful everyday.    Today I am grateful first off that God allowed me to wake up today and that I have another chance to make better choices that I did yesterday,  grateful for family, friends, my WLS, my faith, grateful for Obesity Help and all the different forums.     Grateful for all the things that i can do now that I couldn't do before I had my WLS.    Grateful for the support and encouragement from other and grateful for my OH support group.     PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Twinkles2147
on 2/27/14 7:41 am

Hi, 

Love you quotes and gratitude. I have a gratitude journal I write at least every other day. It forces me to put things in perspective. 

Also, your husband is so wise to have sleep lab. I have used CPAP for over 8 years. It is so good to sleep well at night. 

Well, I will look for your forum again.

Blessings, 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1389 views