WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/25/14 9:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Hump Day Everyone,

I am so grateful that today is wednesday.    I'm ready for this week to keep moving on although I am not sure why I'm feeling this way.   LOL   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for....whether our life has been all good or not so good.    The bad things that happen in our lives even though they are not pleasant at the time teach us some valuable life lessons.   I even learn some of those at my age.   LOL   I am so grateful to God for everything that I have gone through in my lifetime.   I have learned lots of very painful lessons about people and how to treat and  not treat others.    I was raised to treat people with respect and never argue with adults....young people today ( mine NOT included in this ) well not all but some of them will argue with you that THEY know everything.    I had to be put on BP meds a few months ago due to this happening to me.    Thank God this person is no longer in my life.    I am SO grateful for this.    I am grateful for the people who treat others with respect, grateful for my family, friends, faith, WLS, Obesity Help, these forums, support groups.....and life in general.    Grateful for respect shown toward other people...we ALL deserve to be respected.    Grateful for waking up today even though our cold temps have returned.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Sorry for my little rant....not sure what made me share this today and I hope your not experiencing this.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active