Need new clothes--men and woman--come on in!

PetHairMagnet
on 2/28/14 1:48 am
RNY on 05/13/13

There is a FABULOUS sale at Dillards right now. Just www.dillards.com and you can buy clothing for men or women at a KILLER clearance price through midnight tonight. I got blouses for 4.20 each! I got a 300$ dress for 54!!  Go, buy, shop...even at these prices you can consign and make your money back if you are still shrinking down!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/14 2:00 am
MyLady Heidi
on 2/28/14 2:10 am

I can't buy clothes online, they never fit right, it's annoying you can't try them on and the color is usually not what I expect.  I am a touchy feely person when it comes to clothes, shoes, purses, coats etc.  Having too many clothes already is my biggest problem, all those years MO when I hated shopping turned on me when I hit goal.  Now I give more to goodwill and salvation army then I buy.  Purge and you will be free.

PetHairMagnet
on 2/28/14 11:41 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On February 28, 2014 at 10:10 AM Pacific Time, MyLady Heidi wrote:

I can't buy clothes online, they never fit right, it's annoying you can't try them on and the color is usually not what I expect.  I am a touchy feely person when it comes to clothes, shoes, purses, coats etc.  Having too many clothes already is my biggest problem, all those years MO when I hated shopping turned on me when I hit goal.  Now I give more to goodwill and salvation army then I buy.  Purge and you will be free.

Certain brands I can buy without blinking! I just know how they fit and how they are cut and I've paid close attention to the collections from various designers and know what the palettes are. Others I won't buy without trying on for the fit issue. I just tagged over 200 items for a consignment sale next month and it is nice to see the free space in my closets, that is for sure...but I have new things coming, lol. 

I do give a lot to Dress For Success and enjoy supporting that good work, too! 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

huskergalWsD
on 2/28/14 2:35 am

can you get the amazing deals if you shop online at Dillards?

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/14 3:00 am
PetHairMagnet
on 2/28/14 11:42 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On February 28, 2014 at 10:35 AM Pacific Time, huskergalWsD wrote:

can you get the amazing deals if you shop online at Dillards?

Oh absolutely! I have to drive about 30 minutes to a Dillard's so I shopped from home! 

Most Active