FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/27/14 9:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone.   YEAH  TGIF !!!  I said that for you who are grateful for fridays.   LOL  Today I am so grateful that my 28 yr. old son is feeling so much better.    He's had bronchitis very badly for almost 2 weeks.    Grateful to get to spend time with the Teen Challenge men last night and take them cookies ( but I do this every week ).    Grateful for God's grace that he gives to us everyday and grateful he gave me another day to live life.    Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of surgeries you have today.     Grateful for my family, friends, health, my WL maintenance, answered prayers, and Obesity Help and all the different forums here.    Grateful for life itself today and all the amazing people on all the OH forums giving help and advice to others in need.    PLEASE share if you will and have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active