TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/21/14 10:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a good week.   Mine is going by quickly.  We ALL have so much everyday of our lives to be grateful for.  I am grateful everyday that I wake up and that God has given me another chance to make better choices than I did the day before.   Grateful for answered prayers today and everyday.   Grateful for my family, friends, weight loss surgery and maintenance, grateful for my faith in God and answered prayers.    Grateful for support groups that are so important on this WLS journey and grateful for all the things ( including exercising ) that I can now do that was only a dream before my WLS.    Grateful for everyone on Obesity Help and all the people behind the scene making OH the success that it is.   Grateful for the conferences that OH puts on every year although I haven't been in several years due to the distance that they were from my state.    Grateful for life itself today.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"